These days, everyone seems to be "going green." But what does that really mean? At Oxford Corporate going green means going beyond the normal standards. From the sustainable building materials we used to create our one-of-a-kind properties to our long list of environmentally friendly operations practices, we're thoroughly committed to reducing our carbon footprint and ensuring our hotels are as kind to the earth as they are to our guests. In doing so, we're expanding the notion of what a green hotel can really be.
What a "Green Hotel" Really MeansA green, earth-friendly hotel can be luxurious. It can be beautiful. It can provide all the thoughtful amenities and generous details you expect while remaining dedicated to rigorous eco-friendly practices designed to keep our planet healthy for ourselves and for generations to come. These practices permeate every aspect of our operations. We're proud of this commitment.
Keeping Our Commitment to the EarthWe feel strongly that our efforts, and those of our guests, help in preserving and protecting the environment in which we live, while still offering a sophisticated and fun experience for everyone who stays with us.
Here are just a few of our green efforts:
- In-room recycling program
- Recycling receptacles in public areas, as well as back office areas
- Composting of food waste
- Low-flow bathroom fixtures
- Dual flushing toilets in rooms
- Energy Star appliances throughout the hotel
- Occupancy sensors in guest rooms to efficiently manage heating and cooling when room is unoccupied
- Automatic sensors on lights in guestrooms, bathrooms and hotel hallways
- LED lighting, reducing electricity consumption by 30 to 50% on traditional lighting
- Tankless water coolers, reducing the need to transport, store and recycle 5 gallon water jugs
- Non-chemical based cleaning system; Ozone system thoroughly sanitizes guestrooms and public areas without leaving a residue of harmful chemicals and odors, making it safer for guests and employees
- Electric vehicle charging stations, including Tesla stations
- Saline pool and spa
- Hotel collateral printed on post consumer paper whenever possible
- Bulk soap amenities in showers
- Clean energy